The Paslode Lithium-Ion cordless Impulse nailer has provided framers and renovators the ability to wood frame without air hoses for over 25 years. With the improved cold weather performance, you can put your hammer and hose away and let this cordless nailer do it all.
- 15% Added Power- Drives nails flush, even in LVL and the harder woods remodelers encounter
- Keeps working in temperatures down to 14°F when used with the Paslode Framing Fuel with All-Season Formula
- Lightweight – 7.2lbs. for better comfort and control while working overhead or in tight spaces
- 7V Li-ion Battery – Now has 50% longer run-time for up to 9,000 nails per charge
- Fewer jams and misfires when used with Paslode Framing Nails that has the precise nail strip collation matched to the nailer
- MODEL: IM325XP
- WEIGHT: 7.2 lbs.
- HEIGHT: 14.5”
- LENGTH: 12"
- WIDTH: 4"
- SPEED: 2-3 nails per second
- MAGAZINE CAPACITY:1 Strip (40 nails)
- FASTENER LENGTH: 2" - 3-1/4"
- FASTENER DIAMETER RANGE: .113 - .131" in shank diameters
- NAIL ANGLE: 30° Paper-Tape
- NAIL TYPE: Paslode RounDrive Offset Full Head (Brite or GalvGuard)
- FUEL TYPE: Framing Fuel with All-Season Formula
- NAILS PER FUEL CELL: Up to 1200
- FUEL LIFE: 27 months (check date on bottom of fuel cell)
- BATTERY LIFE: Up to 9000 nails per charge
ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY, FIVE-YEAR EXTENDED LIMITED WARRANTY, 90-DAY LIMITED WARRANTY