The 18V Compact 18 Gauge Cordless Brad Nailer Kit (NT1850DF) allows the user to easily move around the jobsite without hoses or compressors and GO cordless! Now 30% more compact and 31% lighter than the previous model, it delivers a driving speed of up to 2 nails per second, saving valuable time and increasing productivity. This cordless nailer can be used for a variety of applications including molding installation, cabinet assembly, wainscoting, chair rail, window and door casings, and decorative trim.
This 18 Gauge Cordless Brad Nailer employs a unique air spring drive system that uses compressed air to drive each nail, resulting in zero ramp up time, increased driving speed, and recoil that feels like a pneumatic nailer. Combine the pneumatic-like feel with the convenience and power of the 18V or MultiVolt battery, and this cordless 18 Gauge Brad Nailer works all day long, driving 5/8” to 2” nails up to 0.131” in diameter. Get 1,650 nails per charge with the included 3.0Ah compact battery. Backed by Metabo HPT’s Lifetime Lithium-Ion tool body warranty, it’s a safe bet for the long haul. It also features a brushless motor, low battery indicator, selective actuation, tool-less jam release to prevent dry firing, tool-less depth adjustment, variable position belt hook and an LED light.
The 18V Cordless Brad Nailer is part of the expanding MultiVolt System of 18-Volt and 36-Volt power tools from Metabo HPT. GO lighter with 18V batteries or GO longer with the unique MultiVolt battery that works on both 18V and 36V tools for up to 8.0Ah of runtime per charge for more power on the GO.
Features of the Cordless Brad Nailer:
- CORDLESS FREEDOM: Pneumatic power with 18 volt cordless freedom
- FASTENERS: Cordless Brad Nailer accepts 5/8 In. to 2 In. 18-gauge fasteners
- LONG LASTING: 1,650 Nails per charge using the included compact 3.0Ah Battery
- GO COMPACT: 30% smaller and 31% lighter than previous model
- GO FASTER: Capable of driving up to 2 nails per second with no ramp-up time
- APPLICATIONS: Ideal for molding installation, cabinet assembly, wainscoting, chair rail, window and door casings, and decorative trim
- PNEUMATIC-LIKE FEEL: The unique air spring drive system delivers a similar performance to that of a pneumatic nailer
- EASY ADJUSTMENT: Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for flush drives into various materials
- MULTIVOLT: Can accept 18V or MultiVolt batteries to GO longer
- LED LIGHT: LED light is handy when working in low light areas
- BRUSHLESS MOTOR TECHNOLOGY: Longer run time per charge, less maintenance and increased durability
- ACCEPTS: 18V & MultiVolt batteries from Metabo HPT for up to 8.0Ah of runtime
- SAFETY: Side lock switch prevents accidental firing
- CONVENIENCE: Integrated belt hook
- WARRANTY: Covered by Metabo HPT’s Lifetime Lithium-Ion Tool Warranty, 2-year Lithium Ion battery warranty, and 1-year charger warranty