The 20V MAX XR Compact 12 in. Cordless Chainsaw works with your existing 20V MAX batteries. Gas-free operation eliminates the cold starts, fumes, carburetor issues, and maintenance involved with gas-powered chainsaws. This battery powered chainsaw is built to work hard. Use it for tough construction and outdoor jobs like cutting beams, demolition work, and managing tree limbs. The lightweight design maximizes user control. Brushless motor technology delivers extreme runtime and long motor life.
- Low kick back 12 in. bar and chain for construction and outdoor cutting applications
- Compact, lightweight design (9 lbs. with battery) for maximum user control
- High-efficiency brushless motor maximizes runtime and motor life
- Up to 90 cuts per charge on 4x4 pressure treated wood (using a 20V MAX 5Ah battery)
- Tool-free chain tensioning and bar tightening knob for proper bar clamping force
- Part of the 20V MAX system of tools