Diablo's combination blade is ideal for ripping and crosscutting wood & wood composites with the goal of a smooth finish. The best choice for a table saw when one blade is needed for ripping and crosscutting. Each set of 5 teeth is separated by a large gullet. Diablo's large gullet provides the chip removal space required while ripping and the close grouping of teeth within the set provide the smaller bite size required when crosscutting.
- TiCo™ Hi-Density carbide specifically designed for each application to increase performance
- Perma-SHIELD® Non-stick Coating protects from heat, gumming, & corrosion
- Super thin laser cut kerf for fast, durable, and clean cuts
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Hardened Steel Body – warrants a longer life and sharper cutting edge.
HOOK ANGLE: 15°
TEETH: 60 COMB
- MAX RPM: 6,000