Diablo’s next generation 6-1/2 in. 24-teeth Tracking Point saw blade features the first ever, Tracking Point tooth design and an enhanced anti-vibration design. Diablo’s Tracking Point tooth design delivers maximum life and durability with an effortless cutting performance for 5X longer life, 2X more durability and increased stability. This is the only 6-1/2 in. saw blade in the market to include Tracking Point tooth design; making it ideal for framers, roofers, remodelers, concrete formers or anyone wanting ultimate cutting performance in pressure treated wood, 2x lumber, plywood, hardwoods and softwoods.
- Tracking Point tooth design acts as a “rudder” to provide straight cuts and control carbide wear on the tooth for up to 5X longer cutting life versus other blades
- Tracking Point doubles the carbide surface area for greater impact resistance and double the durability in nail-embedded wood
- Tracking Point delivers extreme cutting efficiency in corded and cordless saws by offering 65% more cuts per battery charge in cordless saws versus other blades
- Enhanced anti-vibration design provides the ideal combination of stability and rigidity
- TiCo high-density carbide for maximum cutting life and performance
- Perma-SHIELD non-stick coating protects the blade against heat, gumming and corrosion
- Ultimate framing blade is ideal for both corded and cordless applications