WITH THIS NAILING SYSTEM, YOU’LL HAVE THE JOB DONE IN NO TIME.
Heavy-duty jobs require a heavy-duty nailer. That’s why the pros turn to the proven performance, durability and driving power, only a Paslode pneumatic framing nailer can provide. When used with Paslode nails, this nailing system can help you drive jobs home on time, every time.
Frame full walls faster. Heavy duty power.
Reliable performance that saves time with less maintenance.
- Durable construction requires less maintenance.
- Proven performer for tough job site work with less jams or misfires
- Compact size fits between 16″ o.c. studs, joists and rafters.
- Soft grip handle for comfort
- Rafter hook, moves out of the way when not in need
- Adjustable air deflector cap
- Paslode 30° Paper Tape – Brite, Hot Dipped Galvanized Plus
|Speed||12 nails per second*, sequential or selectable operation|
|Nail Capacity||2 strips (up to 84)|
|Nail Range||2"-3.5" in length, .113" to .131" shank diameters|
|Nail Type||Paslode RounDrive® Offset Full Head|
|Air Req./100p.s.i. (6.9 bar)||.082/cycle|
|Op. Pres. p.s.i (bar)||80-120 (5.5-8.3)|
|Warranty||90-day limited on wear parts, 1 year limited on magazine parts, 5 year limited on housing and cap parts|